Alamance CC has launched a new password reset service.
Need to access the previous system (Guardian)? Visit guardian.alamancecc.edu
Here’s what you will need:
- To reset an active password: username & current password
- To set a first-time password: username & 7-digit Colleague ID number
- Passwords are valid for 90 days. 14 days prior to password expiration, reminder notifications will be sent via email.
- Employee email accounts will be suspended upon termination.
- Student ACCess Accounts (and associated data) are maintained for a minimum period of one year after the last semester in which those students were enrolled at Alamance Community College. After that, Student ACCess Accounts are subject to deletion.
- Deleted accounts are not recoverable.
- The information provided here will be validated with records stored by Alamance Community College. For further assistance please contact:
Students: Student Success (336-506-4270)
Employees: Please contact your supervisor
This is an email platform used by students at Alamance Community College.
College employee email accounts are now administered by Gmail.
A great resource for getting used to Gmail, using its many features, and customizing how it works for you.
Ask our chatbot, Haw the Otter – he’s always available in the bottom right corner of the pages within our site.