Career & College Promise
CAREER & COLLEGE PROMISE
FREE TUITION • EARN CREDIT • CHOOSE YOUR PATHWAY
The Career and College Promise (CCP) program allows qualified high school juniors and seniors in North Carolina the opportunity to pursue college courses (tuition free) while in high school. The CCP program accelerates completion of college certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees that lead to college transfer or provide entry-level job skills. CCP is designed for students who are college-ready while in high school and who want to get a head start on college.
Explore Different Pathways
Explore your future through Alamance Community College’s Career and College Promise Pathways, each designed to ignite your passion and lead you toward academic and career success!
We offer two types of pathways available to high school students:
- Attend an Information Session to see if CCP is a good fit
- Meet eligibility requirements
- Apply online:
- If you are a high school student in public, private, or charter school, please submit your application to your high school counselor. They will complete their portion of the application, gather your high school transcript, and submit it directly to the CCP office.
- If you are a homeschool student, please make sure the application is completed in full, gather high school transcripts, a home school verification card, and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose your pathway (CTP or CTE)
- Advising/Registration with CCP Advisor:
- Once your application has been processed, the CCP office will contact you to set up an advising and registration appointment with your CCP Advisor. Advising appointments can be done via phone, Zoom, or in-person.
- A parent/guardian is encouraged to participate in the advising appointment.
- Advising appointments give students an opportunity to discuss career and/or college goals and next steps after high school, as well as current high school load and schedule.
|Last day to apply for Spring Graduation
|8-week courses begin (Drop/Add for 8-week courses is this day only)
|Last day to drop 8-week courses with WP
|Last day to drop 16-week courses with WP
|ACC Open House
|Last day to drop 12-week courses with WP
|Applications due for Summer courses
|Spring semester ends
|Summer 8-week courses begin
Priority registration date for CCP Fall 2024 courses