Student Success Center
The Student Success Center is your resource for a variety of important student services. Located in the Main Building (Room 233) of the Graham Campus, the center is committed to your success by making available programs and resources focused on student’s academic, vocational, and personal growth and achievement. Stop in or call 336-506-4362 to schedule an appointment.
Student Success Center services include:
- Academic advising
- Student success coaching
- Career planning
- University transfer assistance
- Counseling and referral services
- Campus activities and events
- ACCess account setup
- Self Service navigation & registration
- Facilitation of selected workshops throughout the academic year
- Access to Add/Drop and Change of Information forms
- Single Stop community resource referral service
Monday 8:00-7:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00-7:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00-7:00 pm
Thursday 8:00-7:00 pm
Friday 8:00-3:00 pm (8:00 – 12:00 during the Summer Semester)
Ilona Owens, M.A.
Brian S. Finch, Ed.D.
Coordinator College Transfer Success
NC TechHire Program Coordinator / CTE Success Coach
Brian Barringer, M.S.
Single Stop Coordinator
Coordinator Disability Services