Student Email – An Important Message
Checking your ACCess email is vital to your academic success.
Students, be aware that all communication from Alamance Community College will be sent to your ACCess email. You must check your email frequently in order to succeed in your classes, especially during this time of transition.
Here’s how to log in:
- Visit Gmail and sign in using your full ACCess address, which follows this format: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Always type in the full email address, including “@access.alamancecc.edu” when logging in to your ACCess email account.
- If you are already logged into another Gmail account, simply choose to Add another account (here’s how). This will allow you to switch back and forth between Gmail accounts without logging in and out.
- We strongly recommend turning on notifications for this email address while you’re enrolled in online courses with ACC. At minimum, log in and check your ACCess email daily.
- You can bookmark this page for easy reference: alamancecc.edu/email
Reset here from a desktop browser: my.alamancecc.edu
(not recommended for use with mobile devices)
When you change your password, it will reset for the following services:
- ACCess Email
- Self Service
Need additional assistance?
If you are experiencing issues and require technical assistance, you can file a support ticket at support.alamancecc.edu; Use a personal (non-ACCess) email address when creating the ticket. Please understand that our team is working diligently to facilitate the college-wide transition to online courses, and may require more time than normal before they are able to respond.