Mission of the ACC Alumni Council
The mission of the Alamance Community College Alumni Council is to foster a life-long relationship between ACC and its alumni for the benefit of both.
Purpose of the ACC Alumni Council
- Support and advance the mission and goals of ACC.
- Help alumni maintain lifelong connections to ACC and to each other.
- Help develop outreach efforts to encourage alumni participation in the life of the college.
- Communicate with alumni regarding the achievements and needs of ACC and encourage alumni to serve as advocates for ACC in the community.
- Help develop outreach efforts to provide alumni with training, networking and other services to assist them in furthering their personal and professional lives.
- Recognize the personal and professional achievements made by ACC alumni.
Want to get involved or find out more? Contact Natalie Miles at email@example.com
Heather Atkins, Computer Information Technology, 1998
Holly Bouldin, University Transfer, 2012
John Cheek, Criminal Justice, 2008
Kay Corbett, Accounting, 2007
Roy Dawson, Adult High School, University Transfer, 2009
Michele Hunter, Office Systems Technology, 2000
Currently enrolled in University Transfer
Ron King, Computer Information Technology
Candace Lawson, Culinary Arts, 2009
Jesse Long, Business Administration, 1968
Sonya Lynn, Early Childhood Education, 2013
Johnathan O’Dell, Criminal Justice and University Transfer
Rosie Ostman, Basic Law Enforcement
Barbie Rhew, University Transfer
Tyeshia Smith, Medical Assisting, 2014
Deborah Van Scyoc, Biotechnology, 2009
Ossiris Vasquez, University Transfer, 2013
Michael Wood, Mechanical Drafting, 2008