UNCG Transfer Promise
ACC-UNCG: The Transfer Promise Program
Alamance Community College and The University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG) have partnered on a unique program that improves students access to an undergraduate education, enhances student success during the transfer process, and creates a seamless pathway from ACC to UNCG. The program is called the Transfer Promise Program.
UNCG’s Transfer Promise offers the following to students:
- Specially designed curricula that saves students time and money by aligning their program of study at ACC with their program at UNCG.
- Dedicated UNCG advisors on-site at your campus.
- An even easier pathway to earning a four-year degree.
- Save time and money by taking the right courses at the right times through curriculum alignment for high-demand programs.
- Enjoy a transfer-focused campus tour of UNCG.
- Enhanced scholarship opportunities.
A UNCG counselor is on ACC’s campus, waiting to talk to you about this exciting program.
Who to contact about the Transfer Promise Program?
Please contact Melissa Garrison at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ms. Garrison is a UNCG counselor and she will be in ACC’s Student Success Center on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11am-1pm this academic year.
Visit UNCG’s Transfer Promise Program homepage for more information about the Program.
*Please note that the Transfer Promise Program functions similarly to a Co-Admissions Program. It is best for students to contact the UNCG Counselor and the Co-Admissions Coordinator to ensure maximum benefits of the program.