Special Transfer Agreements
Through system-wide articulation agreements, Alamance Community College (ACC) provides a gateway to the state’s four-year universities and colleges.
The College has also created transfer agreements, special agreements, and bilateral agreements to ensure a seamless transition from ACC to universities and colleges in North Carolina.
Bilateral agreements are specific transfer agreements between ACC and a 4-year institution to encourage and support the transfer process. In addition, the College has signed co-admission agreements that allow students to be admitted to a university while they complete an associate degree.
Bilateral Agreements for Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degrees:
- East Carolina University: Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology (BSIT) Transfer Program
- NC A&T: School of Technology
- NC Central University – Eagle ACCess
- North Carolina Wesleyan College: Criminal Justice Agreement
- UNC Wilmington: Early Childhood Agreement
- UNCG: RN to BSN
University Transfer Bilateral Agreements:
- Elon University: Alamance Scholars
- Guilford College
- Lees-McRae College
- NC A&T State University: Elementary Education Program
- UNCG- Spartan Passage
- ECU- Pirate Promise
- NC A&T- Aggie Plus Program
- NC State- C3
- UNC Chapel Hill- C-STEP Program
- UNCW- Pathway to Excellence