ACC-UNCG Spartan Passage
Alamance Community College and The University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG) have partnered on a unique co-admissions program that improves your access to an undergraduate education at UNCG and enhances your success during the transfer process.
This partnership provides you the following benefits:
- Coordinated federal and state financial aid
- Waived application fee for UNCG
- Scholarship opportunities for co-admitted students
- Students who maintain established academic standards move seamlessly to UNCG to complete upper-division coursework
- Access to all UNCG University Libraries’ services and resources
- On-site admissions and academic advising
- Access to computer services
- Access to UNCG’s Leonard J Kaplan Center for Wellness
- Access to all campus activities, events, and events sponsored by Campus Activities and associated areas. Events where there is a charge to UNCG students will require the same charge from joint enrollment students
- Membership in many student organizations, excluding fraternity and sorority life, club sports, intramural sports
A UNCG counselor is on ACC’s campus, waiting to talk to you about this exciting program.
Who to contact about Spartan Passage?
Please contact Melissa Garrison at email@example.com. Ms. Garrison is a UNCG counselor and she will be in ACC’s Student Success Center on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11am-1pm this academic year.
Visit UNCG’s Co-Admissions Programs Page for more information on the Spartan Passage.