TRiO Student Support Services
What is TRiO Student Support Services?
TRiO Student Support Services (SSS) is a federally funded program granted by the U.S. Department of Education. TRiO services provide opportunities for academic development, assist students with basic college requirements, and to motivate students toward the successful completion of their postsecondary education. The goal of the TRiO SSS program is to increase the college retention and graduation rates of its participants.
- Intensive Academic advising
- Success Coaching
- Career Planning
- College Transfer Tours
- Financial literacy and FAFSA workshops
- College transfer tours
- Educational and cultural outings
- Holistic workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Referrals to other campus resources
- Pell Grant recipients
- First-generation college students (neither parent has a bachelor’s degree)
- Students with a documented disability