Student Success Center
The Student Success Center is your resource for a variety of important student services. Located in the Main Building (Room 233) of the Graham Campus, the center is committed to your success by making available programs and resources focused on student’s academic, vocational, and personal growth and achievement. Stop in or call 336-506-4362 to schedule an appointment.
Student Success Center services include:
- ACCess account setup
- Add/Drop and Change of Information forms
- Campus activities and events
- Career Services
- Counseling and referral services
- CTE Academic advising
- Disability Services
- Facilitation of selected workshops throughout the academic year
- Self Service navigation & registration
- Student success coaching
- Single Stop community resource referral service (see Volunteer Income Tax Assistance here)
Please Note: Due to temporary re-structured and staggered scheduling, students are encouraged to communicate with email.
Daily Schedule as of 8/17/2020
Monday 8:00 – 6:00
Tuesday 8:00 – 6:00
Wednesday 8:00 – 6:00
Thursday 8:00 – 6:00
Friday 8:00 – 3:00
Ilona Owens, M.A.
Director Student Success
Regina Artis, M.S.
Health Science Selective Admissions Coordinator
Brian S. Finch, Ed.D.
Coordinator Career Services/Success Coach
Aviso Coordinator / Success Coach
Kim Hoenig, M.A.
CTE Advisor / Success Coach
Brian Barringer, M.S.
Single Stop Coordinator
Coordinator Disability Services