Student Success Center
The Student Success Center is your resource for a variety of important student services. Located in the Main Building (Room 233) of the Graham Campus, the center is committed to your success by making available programs and resources focused on student’s academic, vocational, and personal growth and achievement.
Please call 336-506-4362 for assistance and to schedule an appointment, or email email@example.com.
Follow us on social media!
- ACCess account setup
- Add/Drop and Change of Information forms
- Campus activities and events
- Career Services
- Counseling and referral services
- CTE Academic advising
- Disability Services
- Facilitation of selected workshops throughout the academic year
- Self Service navigation & registration
- Student success coaching
- Single Stop community resource referral service
Regina Artis, M.S.
Health Science Selective Admissions Coordinator
Coordinator Disability Services