Open Enrollment Courses
Classroom training involving short courses, workshops, and/or activities that range from technical to soft skills. These training courses, services, workshops and activities are often customized to meet an employer’s specific training needs and are available to companies for on-site delivery and convenient scheduling. Training solutions designed to improve your employees’ supervision, management, leadership, business and industry-specific technical skills.
Training courses from our three distinct corporate supervision, management training components:
- Leadership Millennium Certificate
- Workplace Cultures Certificate
- Human Resources Management
Each unique area offers courses that focus on the latest strategies, techniques, and methodologies for developing and enhancing leadership, supervision, management, human relations, and customer service skills.
Lean/Six Sigma training activities focus on the concepts and key methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma and are designed to provide trainees in staff, front line, leadership, mid-level, and top management positions in organizations with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively implement continuous quality improvement processes in the workplace.
Lean Six Sigma Courses:
- ACC White Belt
- ACC Yellow Belt Certification
- Yellow Belt (Kaizen Event)
- Lean Office
- Lean 100 Series -Production
- Green Belt Project
Alamance Community College (ACC) & North Carolina State University (NCSU) Partnership:
- ACC/NCSU Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification
- ACC/NCSU Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification
Technical Fundamentals includes the Industry Maintenance, Industry Fundamentals along with the Computer Training courses. Each series offers technical maintenance or work specific training in a wide range of topics. This training is available for company on-site delivery, using company’s equipment (if applicable), or on the college campus. Each individual course may be customized to meet specific company needs.
- Introduction to Electricity, Motor and Controls, Introduction to PLC, Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Introduction to CNC, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, ISO 9000, SPC
Technical Basic Specific
- Industry Math, Introduction to Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD/T)
- Blueprint Reading, Quality Control, and Industrial/Environmental Health and Safety,
Courses created for beginner, intermediate, and advanced users. The latest and most popular Microsoft®application software used to meet the needs of our local businesses and industries. Each course is customized to teach the essential concepts and techniques through the use of laptop computers. Computer training offers flexible scheduling and is available for company on- site delivery using company equipment or college laptop computers. Select courses are also offered at the ACC Business & Industry Training Center main campus location.
Contact: Louis Judge (336-506-4207) to discuss your present and future training needs.