All emergencies must be reported to the Campus Public Safety Department at 336-506-4286 or 336-260-9203.
Emergencies are defined as a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action. This can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Accidents personal and/or vehicle related
- Severe Weather
Reports taken for emergencies, injuries, accidents and any other incidents that are reported are filed and maintained by the Public Safety Clery Coordinator and are forwarded to the appropriate college administrators for follow-up and/or investigation when deemed necessary.
Any reports taken for criminal activity/behavior are forwarded to local law enforcement agencies and or the State Bureau of Investigation as deemed necessary.
Such information is made available, in the daily crime log, and a copy will be provided upon request from the Public Safety Clery Coordinator located in room G101, on the first floor of the Wallace Gee Building, or by calling 336-506-4037. To view the information contact 336-506-4286 so that an officer can be sent to assist you at any of the Public Safety office’s located at:
- Carrington-Scott Campus- 1247 Jimmie Kerr Rd, Graham N.C. 27253,
- Main Entrance of the Main building or
- H103 of the Allied Health (Powell) Building.
2. Dillingham Center Campus- 1304 Plaza Drive, Burlington N.C. 27215
- Main Entrance, Front Desk