- Earn your fully-transferable Associate in Arts degree entirely online.
- Complete your next two years through ACC’s seamless transfer agreements across North Carolina.
- The convenient, flexible way to complete your first two years.
- Study where you want, when you want, how you want.
- The cost-saving option that doesn’t disrupt your job or family obligations.
- Interactive and dynamic learning.
- Fully-accredited instruction from faculty who care.
- Dedicated advisors and support network.
- Your success is our priority.
Online Degrees and Certificates
Alamance Community College offers more than 100 curriculum courses through its Distance Learning program. Students taking courses online work independently, study at their own convenient time and place, and submit assignments electronically. At least 90 hours of general education courses are offered online.
Currently, all courses needed to complete an online credential are available in the following areas. Click on a program to learn more about it. You can view a description of each degree or certificate, the curriculum plan, course schedule, and career information.
Early Childhood Administration
Child Care Essentials
Career and College Promise
The Career & College Promise (CCP) program allows qualified high school juniors and seniors in North Carolina the opportunity to pursue college courses (tuition free) while in high school. Currently, all courses needed to complete an online pathway are available in the following areas:
Associate in Arts
Business Administration and Marketing
Early Childhood Education
To get started on your online Associate in Arts degree, please follow these steps for admission to the online AA degree program. You can find specific requirements for the online AA degree and a schedule of transfer classes offered in the current semester by taking a look at the online AA degree program requirement page. If you have further questions about the online AA degree or have completed your application and are ready to register for classes, please contact one of the online AA degree advisors – Sarah Bergmann or Alexandra Marano.
To learn more about all other online programs, email the Distance Learning Center or call us at (336)506-4115.