- Earn your fully-transferable Associate in Arts degree entirely online.
- Complete your next two years through ACC’s seamless transfer agreements across North Carolina.
- The convenient, flexible way to complete your first two years.
- Study where you want, when you want, how you want.
- The cost-saving option that doesn’t disrupt your job or family obligations.
- Interactive and dynamic learning.
- Fully-accredited instruction from faculty who care.
- Dedicated advisors and support network.
- Your success is our priority.
Online Degrees and Certificates
Alamance Community College offers more than 100 curriculum courses through its Distance Learning program. Students taking courses online work independently, study at their own convenient time and place, and submit assignments electronically. At least 90 hours of general education courses are offered online.
Currently, all courses needed to complete an online credential are available in the following areas. Click on a program to learn more about it. You can view a description of each degree or certificate, the curriculum plan, course schedule, and career information.
Early Childhood Administration
Child Care Essentials
Career and College Promise
The Career & College Promise (CCP) program allows qualified high school juniors and seniors in North Carolina the opportunity to pursue college courses (tuition free) while in high school. Currently, all courses needed to complete an online pathway are available in the following areas:
Associate in Arts
Business Administration and Marketing
Early Childhood Education