Student Withdrawal from College

A student who intends to withdraw from school must obtain forms for this purpose from the Records Office. Signatures of the advisor/counselor and the instructor for each course involved (and grades) must be recorded. The completed withdrawal form should be returned to the Records Office. Failure to do so may result in a grade of “F” for all courses involved. See the Alamance Community College General Catalog for refund policy.