Annual commencement activities are planned and implemented through the Commencement Committee.
The primary roles of the Committee are to:
- plan the dates and times for the annual commencement exercises and all related activities per the official college calendar.
- evaluate previous exercises/activities and make recommendations for improvement.
- perform all other duties necessary to ensure a successful commencement ceremony.
- ensure that all functions of the committee are met through special assignment of all committee members to one of the following subcommittees:
- Site, facilities, flowers, music
- Program content and publication
- Ushers and marshals
Network-wide options by YD - Freelance Wordpress Developer