Guaranteed to meet your needs and exceed your expectations with FREE* tuition, books, fees, and supplies!
Under Alamance Promise, the ACC Foundation will provide donated funds to bridge the gap as a “last-dollar” scholarship to pay fully for tuition and fees not covered by federal Pell grants and other state funding administered by the school’s Financial Aid Office.
STEPS TO APPLY
- Obtain a residency determination at ncresidency.org.
The residency determination must be done prior to your application submission.
- Apply to ACC
- Complete FAFSA
- Complete the ACC Foundation Scholarship Application
Complete this step after you are admitted to ACC, as you must log in to the scholarship site with your ACC username and password.
A Financial Aid or Admissions representative will contact you to help you complete any or all steps of this process.
- Any curriculum student who meets the need-based requirements (based on completed FAFSA)
- Workforce Development student, enrolled in an occupational extension related program, who meets the need-based requirements (based on completed FAFSA)
Career and College Promise students are not eligible for Alamance Promise because they do not pay tuition. However, they can receive required textbooks at no cost.
Supplemental funds available to cover
- Costs to prepare for required licensure exams
- Licensure exam fees
- Participation in activities such as
- Local, state, and national skills competitions
- Field Trips
- Visits to local employers
- Work-based learning opportunities
Assistance is available to cover living expenses, on a short-term basis, such as
- Internet Access
Additional Available Resources
- Assistance with applying for Federal and State Benefits (Single Stop and Finish Line)
- Tax Filing Assistance