Tuition Payment Options
1. In Person: The Cashier Office is located on the first floor of the Gee Building (G-101A). Payments can be made by cash, check, money order, or credit card (Discover, MasterCard, or Visa).
2. Online: Payments can be made by American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa through WebAdvisor. There is a charge to use this online payment process. To get started:
- Students must have activated their My ACCess account at https://my.alamancecc.edu/#setupaccount. If you have not activated your account, please click on the left side of the WebAdvisor screen on My ACCess (blue letters). Once your account is established:
- Go to ACC’s home page at https://www.alamancecc.edu/ and click on the WebAdvisor tab or click this link https://webadvisor.alamancecc.edu/WA/WebAdvisor.
- Click LOG IN tab at the top of the page.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click SUBMIT button.
- Click on Students tab on the right.
*** Before making a payment, please verify your EXACT balance due by clicking Account Summary by Term under Financial Information Tab, then click OK. ***
- At the top left of the screen under Now pay online scroll to Click Here link to pay
- The following information is required: Student Information: Student First Name, Student Last Name, Student ID Number, Student E-mail Address, Student Phone Number, Term, and exact tuition Amount.
- Credit Card Information: Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Card Identification, Account Holder Name, Address, Phone Number and E-mail Address.
- Click Continue to process your payment. (Note: The system may take a few minutes to process, DO NOT CLICK PAYMENT MORE THAN ONCE.)
- Print or write down your Confirmation Number for your reference.
- Note: The payment will be posted to student account on the next business day. Please contact the Cashier’s Office at (336) 506-4141 if you have any questions about online payments.
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express)
- $25 per semester non refundable enrollment fee assessed by Nelnet
- $2 per semester non refundable fee to process full payments
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
- Simple steps to enroll: 1) Log into WebAdvisor, 2) Select Student menu, 3) Under Financial Information, select Create a Payment Plan, 4) Select the term for your payment plan
3. By Phone: Payments can be made by phone using Discover, MasterCard, American Express or Visa ONLY. Please call the Cashier’s Office at (336) 506-4141.
4. By Mail: Please make a check or money order payable to Alamance Community College and mail to:
Alamance Community College
Attn: CASHIER’S OFFICE
PO Box 8000
Graham, NC 27253-8000
Important Notes If Mailing Payments:
- Please include 7 digit student ID number and student name on the check/money order.
- Any check returned by the bank will result in the assessment of a $25 processing fee.
- Payments must be received by the Cashier’s Office before the deadline for each semester. If any payment is received after the deadline, it will be considered as unpaid.
5. Drop Box: You may deposit your payment in the drop box located in front of the cashier window on the first floor of the Gee Building (G101A) between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Be sure to write your student ID Number on the front of the brown envelope.
Note 1: If you need to see our tuition and fees rate schedule for In-State and Out-of-State students, CLICK HERE.
Note 2: If you are paying with financial aid, CLICK HERE.