Tuition Payment Options
- In Person: The Cashier Office is located on the first floor of the Gee Building (G-101A). Payments can be made by cash, check, money order, or credit card (Discover, MasterCard, or Visa).
- Online: Payments can be made by American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa through Self Service. There is a charge to use this online payment process. To get started:
- Students must have activated their My ACCess account at https://my.alamancecc.edu/#setupaccount
-If you have not activated your account, please click on the left side of the WebAdvisor screen on My ACCess (blue letters).
Once your account is established:
HOW TO SET UP A PAYMENT PLAN IN SELF SERVICE
Go to ACC Homepage www.alamancecc.edu
Click “Quicklinks” from the drop-down menu, click “Self Service”
This will redirect you to the self service login. You can also reset your password here if needed.
Hint: Your username is the first letter of your first name, middle initial, last name, plus the last three digits of your student ID number (example: jmdoe789)
Go to the “Home Icon” of the left side of the page.
Click “Student Finance” and then “Make a Payment” (two screen shots below):
Click “Proceed to Processor”, then:
- verify personal information
- amount of tuition due
- You will have the option to Pay in Full or Monthly Installments
- Enter Bank Information (credit/debit card or ACH Bank account)
- Go through the remaining steps to complete the payment plan
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express)
- $25 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee assessed by Nelnet
- $2 per semester non-refundable fee to process full payments
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
3. By Phone: Payments can be made by phone using Discover, MasterCard, American Express or Visa ONLY. Please call the Cashier’s Office at (336) 506-4141.
4. By Mail: Please make a check or money order payable to Alamance Community College and mail to:
Alamance Community College
Attn: CASHIER’S OFFICE
PO Box 8000
Graham, NC 27253-8000
Important Notes If Mailing Payments:
- Please include 7 digit student ID number and student name on the check/money order.
- Any check returned by the bank will result in the assessment of a $31 processing fee.
- Payments must be received by the Cashier’s Office before the deadline for each semester. If any payment is received after the deadline, it will be considered as unpaid.
5. Drop Box: You may deposit your payment in the drop box located in front of the cashier window on the first floor of the Gee Building (G101A) between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Be sure to write your student ID Number on the front of the brown envelope.
Note 1: If you need to see our tuition and fees rate schedule for In-State and Out-of-State students, CLICK HERE.
Note 2: If you are paying with financial aid, CLICK HERE.