NC Mobile Veteran Center
The North Carolina Mobile Veteran Center visits Alamance Community College monthly.
We do our best to announce dates and times on social media, so please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates. When the Mobile Veteran Center is at ACC, you will find the vehicle parked in front of the main building, 1247 Jimmie Kerr Rd, Entrance #2.
Mobile Veteran Center Counselors will be available to assist with the following:
- Screening and referral for medical issues including TBI, depression, etc.
- VBA benefits explanation and referral, i.e. general questions
- Employment Assessment and referral
- Individual and group counseling for Veterans and their families
- Family counseling for military related issues
- Bereavement counseling for families who experience an active duty death
- Military Sexual Trauma
- Outreach and education including PDHRA, community events, etc.
- Substance abuse assessment and referral
- Military sexual trauma counseling and referral
VA Vet Center staff respect the privacy of all veterans. No information will be released to any person or agency without written consent from the client, except in circumstances averting crisis.