Other Scholarship Opportunities
Carolina Meadows Employee Scholarship Program
The Carolina Meadows Scholarship Program provides current employees financial assistance for furthering their education. Employees who have worked for Carolina Meadows for at least one year, and work a minimum of 20hrs per week are eligible to receive financial assistance for college courses, continuing education courses, certifications, seminars, and licensing tests related to their current position or future positions with Carolina Meadows.
Please contact Ted Pattison, VP of Training and Development, at 919-370-7157 for more information.
University Tutor holds a monthly $1,000 college scholarship contest where students write a short essay in response to a monthly prompt. The submitted essays are reviewed by University Tutor staff at the end of the month and the winner is chosen to receive the $1,000 college scholarship. for the writing prompt and eligibility requirements, please visit the website for the University Tutor Scholarship Contest.
Berrien Fragos Thorn Arts Scholarship For Migrant Farm Workers
Funded by Berrien Fragos Thorn this creative arts scholarship has been initiated in order to foster and encourage the creative talents of individuals with a history of migration to obtain work in agriculture. Eligible applicants must demonstrate an interest in pursuing further development of their talents in one of the following disciplines: Visual, Performing, Media, Literary and Crafts. Two funding options available for grants ranging in value from $500-$2,500.
- Minimum of 16 years of age
- Letter of recommendation
- History of movement to obtain work in agriculture is REQUIRED
Planet of Baseball Scholarship Campaign
The Planet of Baseball Scholarship Program is offering a $500 scholarship twice a year to college students. Interested students are asked to submit a 500-700 word essay answering the provided question ” What do you love about baseball in high school?” For additional scholarship details, please visit the Planet of Baseball Scholarship website.
1) Current U.S. citizen.
2) Currently attending or planning to attend a U.S. college or university.
Welding Stars Scholarship
Welding Stars, a team of five welding, engineering, and marketing experts looking to award one $1000 to a student with the best essay response to the scholarship topics. For more information and scholarship topics, please visit the Welding Stars website.
1) Must be 18 or older
2) Currently attending or accepted to an accredited U.S. college or university
Deadline: September 30th annually
AES Engineering offers a scholarship to students on the basis that a high grade point average should not be the only criteria for determining who deserves to be helped. They offer a scholarship that will be awarded on the basis of character, as determined by an evaluation of the essay that is submitted. Students are NOT required to be taking Engineering courses to be eligible. Apply today!
- Students attending a post secondary education facility
- Typed essay between 500 and 1000 words
- Answer the question: When you look back on your life in 30 years, what would it take for you to consider your life successful? What relationship or accomplishments will be important on this journey?
Rent to Own Labs Scholarship
The Rent to Own Labs Scholarship is granted to one real estate student each year. The $2,500 scholarship should help the student pay for textbooks, tuition and development courses related to real estate. Students are expected to mail a printed application to Rent to Own Labs at 12301 Lake Underhill Rd, Suite 111, Orlando FL 32828.
Who? Real Estate Students
What? $2,500 scholarship
When? Due October 15
Why? We’re excited to see what you can create in your real estate lab
More Questions? Email us at Scholarship@RenttoOwnLabs.com or click on website https://renttoownlabs.com
- Provide verification of enrollment at a United States university
- Be rising freshman, sophomore, junior or senior
- Be registered as a full-time student the year after receiving the scholarship
- Have a 3.5 GPA or higher
- Submit a completed application and all required documents by the application deadline
- Declare a major related to real estate
- Have an interest in pursuing real estate after graduation
Due: October 15th annually