ACC Continuing Educations Transcript Requests

Outgoing transcripts from Alamance Community College, either official or unofficial, are provided at no charge.  A 24-hour turnaround is required (weekends excluded).  Transcripts cannot be faxed, but may be mailed to the address indicated on the request, or may be picked up by the student with a photo ID, or by the person specifically designated by the student per the signed transcript request.

GED®/AHS students:

For questions regarding AHS/ GED transcripts, Call 336-506-4142.

  • Official North Carolina GED® or HiSET® Transcripts can be ordered by the student from
  • Official AHS Transcripts from any year may be made in the Literacy/Basic Skills Office.
  • GED® from states other than NC:  Contact the school in which the GED® was earned OR the state GED® Director’s office to obtain an official GED® transcript.

Continuing Education students (non-credit):