Human Resources Management Concentration Degree & Certificate
Human Resources is a concentration under the curriculum title of Business Administration.
Course work includes training and development; employment law and regulations; recruitment, selection, and personnel planning; and compensation and benefits. Skills related to the application of these concepts are developed through the study of computer applications, communication, team building, and decision making.
With an Associate in Applied Science Degree in Business Administration- Human Resources Management and the right experience, you can qualify for these positions:
- Office Manager
- Human Resource Assistant/ Generalist
- Assistant Recruiter
- Payroll Assistant
- Benefits Assistant
- Compliance Specialist
We offer an Associate in Applied Science Degree as well as a Certificate. See below for course plans:
Human Resources Concentration Programs:
|Course Number||Course Title||Contact
The Business Administration Department at Alamance Community College (ACC) provides students with the education they need, when they need it, and how they need. Here are the top reasons to get your Business Administration Degree at ACC.
- Value – A local quality education at an affordable price
- Degree Options – General Business, Human Resources Management, and Marketing
- Flexibility – Take courses that fit your schedule and needs (day, evening, or online)
- Financial Aid – Pell Grants and Foundation scholarships
- Hands on Learning – Build the technical and soft skills employers desire
- Work Based Learning and Internships – Gain work experience before you graduate
- Caring Faculty – Personalized advising to help ensure you stay on the path to graduation
- Workforce Ready – Earn a degree that prepares you for a job in your career field
- University Options – Transfer to UNC-Greensboro or NCCCU upon AAS degree completion.