Developmental and Supplemental Education Courses
Academic and Career Readiness is offering Transitional Math and English classes for students at Alamance Community College for FREE. We are able do this through specialized state and federal funding in basic skills programming. To access this free program, you are required to fill out LEIS paperwork and agree to progress testing as mandated by state and federal guidelines.
There are many factors when determining which class section is right for you. Please contact your instructor or advisor if you have any questions. Your success is important to us!
These classes will:
- Assist in preparing students for the math high school equivalency official test OR the reading high school equivalency official test
- Provide a pre-requisite for college math and English classes upon successful completion
To enroll, call (336) 506-4131 or email email@example.com.
- Students will be required to complete ALL paperwork and TABE Test(s)
- Students must bring a valid picture ID.
- Students MUST be able to access their ACC Access Email Account
Classes are held in Room L102 in the Literacy Building
We wish you success along your educational journey!
We look forward to working with you!