Congratulations on your admission to Alamance Community College! We are excited to have you join the ACC community. We ask that all new students participate in the summer orientation program.
This is a one-hour interactive session during which you will learn about becoming fully enrolled, advising and registration for classes, and key resources to support your success at ACC.
You have the following choices of times and ways to participate in Part One of Orientation:
- Tuesday, June 7 at 3 p.m. — In Person Session, ACC Auditorium
- Wednesday, June 22 at 10 a.m. — Virtual Session
- Tuesday, July 19 at 6 p.m. — In Person Session, ACC Auditorium
- Thursday, July 28 at 6 p.m. — Virtual Session
- Wednesday, August 3 at 3 p.m. — In Person Session, ACC Auditorium
- Tuesday, August 9 at 10 a.m. — Virtual Session
- Friday, August 12 at 3 p.m. — In Person Session, ACC Auditorium
This is an opportunity to meet faculty, learn more about the academic curriculum, and gain a better understanding of how to be successful in the college classroom.
July 21, 2022
10 a.m. OR 6 p.m.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you to succeed in your academic career and beyond!
ACC Student Success Team