Benefits of Starting at ACC
Alamance Community College is committed to helping you achieve your academic goals. Our personalized attention gives you the opportunity to master English speaking and comprehension skills and provides an easier transition to academics in the United States.
ACC offers international students a less expensive entry point into their higher education pursuits via low tuition rates on freshman and sophomore level classes. After completing studies at ACC, students can transfer to a four-year university to complete the remaining two years of a bachelor’s degree. As long as specific requirements are met, students who graduate ACC with a two year Associates in Arts/Science degree are guaranteed admission in to one of the 16 public universities in the University of North Carolina system.
ACC Quick Facts
- 35 associate degree, diploma & certificate programs
- Transfer agreements within the University of North Carolina System and Guilford College
- Diverse student population
- Personal enrichment classes for life-long learning
- Best value in post-secondary education among colleges and universities throughout NC
- Low cost of attendance
- Regionally accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Over 50 years of serving students
- EFL supplementary courses