In a few simple steps, you can start your journey towards a great future!
Click on the appropriate box below for more specific information about the admissions process.
|Degree-Seeking Students||Non-degree/Special Credit Students||Adult Literacy|
|International Students||Career & College Promise||English Language Programs|
|Distance Learning Students||Workforce Development||Emergency Services|
Please contact us at 336-506-4270 or email us at email@example.com. We are excited to assist you with any questions you may have regarding enrollment, application status, or password assistance, etc.
Fully Admitted and Need to Register for Classes During the Registration Period?
Once you are “registration-ready,” you may contact your academic advisor for advising/registration. You are “registration-ready” if you have:
- Submitted an updated application if you have been away for more than 2 semesters.
- Submitted your official high school transcript and received email notice that you are fully admitted.
- Submitted any official college transcripts (if transfer credit/pre-req credit is sought).
- An unexpired Residency Certification Number (RCN).
- No holds on your student account (parking ticket, money owed, etc.).
You can find your advisor’s name/contact information on your Watermark or Self-Service account. For instructions on accessing these accounts, click here.
Note: If you have trouble reaching your advisor, please complete this form.