Our Vision, Mission, Goals, and Values
Creating a premier educational gateway to economic and cultural vitality.
To provide the educational programs and services of a comprehensive community college that respond to our diverse community needs and empower lifelong learners to participate in a global society.
- Promote student learning, access, and success through continuous improvement and innovation of our educational programs and services.
- Advance workforce and economic development of the community.
- Utilize physical, financial, and human resources in an accountable and effective way.
- Collaboration – We foster partnerships, connections and collegiality.
- Diversity – We reflect in our employees and processes the cultural awareness and inclusion embraced by the communities and individuals we serve.
- Excellence – We exceed stakeholder expectations with unwavering commitment to high quality.
- Integrity – We support our actions and reactions with a pledge that everything we do is consistent, ethical, honest, transparent and with demonstrated accountability.
- Learning – We are committed to continuous improvement as individuals and as an organization.
- Stewardship – We are committed to the optimal and sustainable use of our human, fiscal, and physical resources.
- Success – We facilitate student achievement by providing quality services that support educational programs taught by highly competent faculty.
Revised by the Board of Trustees – November 8, 1999
Revised by the Board of Trustees – October 15, 2001
Revised by the Board of Trustees – March 10, 2003
Revised by the Board of Trustees – May 17, 2004
Revised by the Board of Trustees – August 8, 2005 (grammatical corrections)
Revised by the Board of Trustees – January 11, 2010
Revised by the Board of Trustees – February 13, 2012
Revised by the Board of Trustees – January 13, 2014