We want you to be successful here at ACC and to achieve your educational and career goals. You do NOT need a placement test if:
- You have graduated high school in the U.S. within the past ten years.
- You have taken the GED since 1/1/14 and have a score of 170 on all areas, or taken the HiSET with a score of 15 or higher on all areas.
- You have successfully completed a college level English/mathematics course already.
- You have taken the ACT or SAT and met the minimum score requirements. Click here for the minimum score requirements.
Note: Official documentation for the above criteria must be submitted to the ACC Admissions & Records Office.
If you do NOT meet the above criteria, you may need the placement test. Testing must be completed prior to course registration. The placement test is given by appointment only during the following times:
- Mondays at 9:00am and 1:00pm
- Tuesdays at at 9:00am, 1:00pm, and 5:00pm
You can make an appointment to reserve a seat at your desired testing time. Enrolling in college is an exciting and important step to take. We are here to help, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.