Career and College Promise
We are now taking appointments for CCP students for the Spring 2021 semester. Appointments begin October 2, 2020. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-506-4231 if you wish to schedule an appointment.
Career & College Promise (CCP) program allows North Carolina high school students a clear path to success in college or in a career. The program is tuition-free to all students who meet the eligibility requirements.
There are two types of pathways available to high school students:
How To Apply
- Visit the Application Information page and follow instructions.
- Placement Guide (test score requirements/eligibility)
- ABSS High School Options
- CCP Orientation Session on Zoom, recorded August 12, 2020. Password: 6??b0K&j
- CCP Information Session 2020
- The Presentation PDF contains detailed outline of how to choose your path, what to expect, and how to succeed.
Dual Credit Allowances for Career and College Promise
CCP Dual Credit Allowances courses are based upon the Universal General Education Transfer Component of the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement and will transfer for equivalency credit.
For additional information about eligibility requirements for these programs, contact Career and College Promise at email@example.com or 336-506-4231.