Cooking & Culinary classes
ServSafe is a 15 hour Food Safety Certification Course developed by the Education Foundation of the National Restaurant Association (NRA). Certification will be provided by the Educational Foundation of the NRA. A certificate will be awarded to all who successfully complete the course and pass the written exam. ServSafe is an ANSI accredited program that is accepted by the Health Department for those managers and supervisors who need training. Certification is accepted throughout the United States for 5 years from the date of the exam. ServSafe will be offered twice this fall in partnership with Alamance County Cooperative Extension and the Alamance County Health Department.
Please see information tab below for more specifics about registration.
- Interested in a self-paced online course option? Call the Alamance County Extension office for more details.
- Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made by the registration deadline for each class (contact Eleanor Frederick). NC Cooperative Extension is an equal opportunity provider.
- For questions about registration, course details, or to learn more about the self-paced online option, contact
- Eleanor Frederick at the Alamance County Cooperative Extension office
- Phone: 336-570-6740
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location: see below||Days/ Time||Registration Fee: $125.00|
|TBA||WTH 8:30 am-4:30 pm||Registration deadline: 9/28|
Class location: Alamance County Family Justice Center
1950 Martin Street, Burlington, NC 27217
ServSafe Important Registration Information
October class location: Alamance County Family Justice Center, 1950 Martin Street, Burlington, NC 27217
Please print and deliver/ mail your registration form(s) and payment to:
Alamance County Cooperative Extension Attn: Eleanor Frederick 209-C N. Graham-Hopedale Rd Burlington, NC 27217 In the event the course is full, a refund will be given.
Registration is on a first paid, first served basis
Class size is limited to 25
Cost is $125 per Person (Cash or check) - Checks should be made out to "Alamance County".
Participants will be notified by phone when books are available to be picked up. ServSafe books and tests are available in English, Spanish, Korean, and Chinese.
Reading and studying the book prior to the class is highly recommended. The class portion will be taught in English.
To cancel, you must notify the Extension office by calling (336) 570-6740. Refunds will be made only if cancellation is received prior to the starting date of the course AND there is a waiting list allowing the slot to be filled.