Academic Advising Center
The Academic Advising Center serves as your supplemental advising resource, with a specific focus on the University Transfer program.
Advising Center services include:
- Academic planning
- Course selection
- Career planning
- University transfer assistance
- ACCess account setup
- WebAdvisor navigation & registration
- Facilitation of selected workshops throughout the academic year
- Access to Add/Drop and Change of Information forms
Staff & Hours
Health Sciences Admission Counselor336-506-4354
Monday 8:00-7:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00-5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00-5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00-5:00 pm
Friday 8:00-3:00 pm
*Contact us for additional evening hours
The Academic Advising Center, in conjunction with the Student Development Office, facilitates a variety of workshops in each semester. Any workshop can be facilitated in the classroom setting upon instructor request and many are offered at designated times throughout the semester. Attendance verification slips and snacks are provided.
- Advising Overview
- Time Management
- Study Skills
- Test Anxiety
- Professional Etiquette in a Digital World
- Linked-In: What is it and How Do I Get Started?
Click here for the ACC Spring 2014 Activites Calendar with specific dates of workshop offerings.